Our E is for Excellent Program rewards kids in grades K through 12 for doing well in school.
How it works:
- Students submit a copy of their report cardby mail or to the NAFCU branch office nearest them.
- Deposit $1 for each A in the qualifying subject areas into the student's account.
- The credit union will match each $1, up to a maximum of 5 per grading period.
- Child must have his/her own account with the credit union.
- A deposit of at least $1 per A must be made into thechild’s account when report card is submitted.
- Student may receive a maximum of 5 matchingdollars per marking period ($5 per report cardsubmitted).
- Report cards must be submitted within 2 weeks of theend of the marking period.
- Qualifying subject areas include: English, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Foreign Language