Insurance with the Credit Union Difference
New Alliance FCU offers TruStage Insurance products through the Credit Union National Association (CUNA). TruStage is insurance the credit union way. Products and programs available through TruStage Insurance Agency and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company and other leading insurance companies. These products are only offered to credit union members and are trusted by more than 15 million credit union members. TruStage Insurance has just what you need to make sure you're covered for whatever life throws at you.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (ADD)
Accidents can happen. BE PREPARED. To help you protect the people who matter most in your life, New Alliance FCU offers TruStage™ Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance from CMFG Life Insurance Company. AD&D pays a cash benefit in the event of a covered injury or death due to an accident. Benefits can include:
- A hospital benefit
- Inflation protection
- Education assistance
- Childcare assistance
Acceptance is guaranteed for credit union members age 18 and over.
Home and Auto
You could save on your car and home insurance. You want car and home insurance that you can depend on and rates you can afford. On average, members who switch save up to $519.52*. Make a simple phone call today to 1-888-380-9287 or visit TruStage Auto and Home to determine the discounts you qualify for.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
You don’t expect your car to be totaled by an accident or stolen, but you get car insurance just in case. You probably don’t expect that your insurance settlement could suddenly leave you thousands of dollars in debt because you owe more on your car loan than your car is worth. Make sure a car wreck doesn’t wreck your finances. Get GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) for your vehicle loans.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC)
Are you prepared to pay for costly vehicle repairs?
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget. Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program*:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility by the plan.
- Ask about deductible options
*Program details may vary by state. Ask us for details or receive a quote by calling 724-266-7675.
Roughly 50 percent of all 65-year-olds will live beyond age 85, and in many cases well beyond. Plan now for a longer retirement with an annuity investment that can guarantee stable income for life.