- $20.00 minimum balance
- Shares deposited earn dividends ( interest) daily on $100 min balance
- Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly
- Access your share account with your ATM Card
- Save through Payroll Deduction or Direct Deposit
- Access through ALLI and Virtual Branch
Credit Union Fund
- $1000 Minimum balance
- You can make deposits or withdrawals at any time
- Dividends are compounded and paid monthly
- Save through Payroll Deduction
|Account Type||Minimum Balance||Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|Regular Share Savings||$20.00||0.05 %||0.05 %|
|Christmas Club||-||0.05 %||0.05 %|
|Vacation Club||-||0.05 %||0.05 %|
|Credit Union Fund||$1000.00||0.15 %||0.15 %|
Rates as of March 1, 2017 (Rates are subject to change) - Please check with the Credit Union for current rates.
- Convenient and easy way to save money.
- The credit union will allocate your payroll deductions to the accounts of your choice. The money can be allocated to Savings, Christmas Clubs, Vacation Clubs, Youth Accounts, IRA, Money Market, or loans.
- The amount of your deduction can be changed at any time.
- Visit your payroll department to begin or change payroll deduction.
- Convenient and easy way to save TIME.
- You can use direct deposit for the following: Social Security checks, Pension Checks, Government Checks, Net Paychecks.
- Come in today and complete the simple form or visit your payroll department.